Provide intuitive GUI for editing optional parameters of Robocopy command line. It was designed for computer literates who like Robocopy but don't use it very often, and need to review legacy commands from time to time. This program is alternative to Microsoft's Robocopy GUI.Features:
- Provide a property grid to present all optional parameters.
- Provide a text editor to edit command line directly, and any change to the options in the text may be reflected back to the property grid, and vice-versa.
- Provide immediate hints to an option highlighted in the property grid or in the text editor.
- Test-run the robocopy command line without opening Windows' command prompt.
- Some optional parameters of robocopy are exclusive or inclusive to each other, while some are just combination of others. The program may handle these scenarios properly.
This program is not designed for those who hate command lines, and not for system administrators who always remember optional parameters of command line programs. In addition, it is not recommended to use this program to run robocopy for daily production operations, as it is better to run a command line program through Windows Command Prompt or Task Scheduler. Please find more details at Fonlow
A spin-off project GUI for Command Line
extends similar features to common command line programs through plug-in structures. And by default a plug-in for Robocopy is bundled. Plug-in assemblies for other command line programs will be provided by respective programmers and vendors.Similar products:Robocopy GUIRoboMirrorAnother Robocopy GUIRoboScript