Intuitive GUI for editing parameters and options of Robocopy. Features:
- Use a property grid to present all parameters and options.
- Provide a text editor to edit command line directly, and any change to the arguments in the text may be reflected back to the property grid, and vice-versa.
- Display immediate hints to an option highlighted in the property grid or in the text editor.
- Test-run the robocopy command line without opening Windows' command prompt.
- Support rules of inclusion, exclusion and combination among options as defined by Robocopy's user manual.
Better Robocopy GUI had be surpassed by Command Line GUI
which is a fork. The primary plugin makes Command Line GUI reassemble the functionality of Better Robocopy GUI.
If you as a developer would like to write command line programs in .NET, you may use the built-in parser to parse command line arguments. The Core API is compatible with Plossum API for parsing command line arguments including fixed parameters and options. Similar products:Robocopy GUIRoboMirrorAnother Robocopy GUIRoboScript